BWI Marshall Airport Shuttles
Image from Youtube
BWI Courtesy Shuttles
BWI Marshall Airport offers, to their clients, free shuttles around the airport campus.
Parking lots: The parking buses, which run between the airport terminal and the long-term lots, the express lot, and the daily garage, operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with an approximate frequency of 10 minutes.
Amtrak station: The Amtrak/MARC Shuttle operates between the airport terminal and the Amtrak/MARC station every 10 minutes (every 25 minutes from 1 am to 5 am)
Car Rental Installation: The transportation service that circulates between the airport terminal and the rental vehicle facility operates with an approximate frequency of 8 to 10 minutes (every 25 minutes from 1 am to 5 am).
Hotel & Off-Airport parking shuttles
In order to simplify the transfer for those customers who decide to use hotels or parking lots located near the airport, BWI Marshall Airport has designated areas to pick up and drop off passengers.
- Zones 1 & 3: Hotel shuttles.
- Zone 2: Off-airport parking shuttles.
- Zone 4: Hotels and off-airport parking operators.
- From Daily Parking: Every 7-10 minutes.
- From Long-Term Parking: Every 7-10 minutes.
- From Express Parking: Every 7-10 minutes.
BayRunner Shuttle links Baltimore Airport with both Maryland’s Eastern Shore and the western mountains.
- Eastern Shore: Ocean City, Ocean Pines, Salisbury, Cambridge, Easton and Kent Island.
- Western Shore: Grantsville, Frostburg, Cumberland, Hancock, Hagerstown and Frederick.